Skip to content

Mouseflow Feature Requests

Mouseflow Feature Requests

Categories

124 results found

1. I would like to be able to create "two-step" surveys so that when users select a particular answer from one survey (i.e. selecting a bad score in an NPS survey), it can trigger a new (second) survey (i.e. a free text survey to ask why they gave us a bad score in the NPS survey).

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. No email, no help == dispair!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Often I want to rerun the same survey or a variant of a previous survey. At the moment I have to copy and paste via alternate tabs - which seems unnecessary work.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Anonymous responded

This request has now been complated. You can now copy Feedback campaigns by clicking ‘Copy this campaign’ at the bottom of the ‘Edit’-view.

5. I sometimes randomly view recordings to identify issues that users are having on our site.
    When I found something, I filter the list of recordings to e. g. specific operating systems.

For both of that use cases, the recording opens in a new tab and once it is finished, I need to close it and open the next recording and so on. For tens and hundreds of recordings, that is kind of annoying.

Better would be (like some competitors do) to have an autoplay of the next recording that has not been watched yet.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. At the top right I can set the date but I want recordings between 6:40am and 11:20am for example.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This requst is now completed. We’ve introduced the option to choose to add time marks in our date range picker.

7. Under settings, there is a need for an "exclude page" option, where pages can be excluded based on a pattern or some text in the URL. This should be just like the options to exclude IP addresses or CSS.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This request has now been completed. Under ‘Website Settings’ you can now find a toggle to record ‘All pages’ or ‘Some pages’. Choosing ‘Some Pages’ will allow you to specify exactly what pages should be recorded.

8. It would be very useful to have the possibility to cap a certain number of recordings for tests purposes.
    Let's say I made some modifications on a page and I want to see their impact on the visitors' behaviour. I do not need to record a lot of visits for that. I would just need maybe a sample of 10 or 15 visits.
    It would be nice to limit the test to that number of visits. When the goal is reached, the recordings would automatically be paused.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to see the trends for the other metrics, and not just for recordings. (IE: Page-Views , Users/Visitors , etc.)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This request has been completed. Our dashboard contains the following metrics:
    - recordings
    - users
    - pageviews
    - pages per recording
    - avg. recording duration

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Interested in analysing repeat visitor user behaviour in mouseflow. Currently there is no easy way that I can think of to quickly identify repeat visitors.

Having the ability to sort recordings (all or withing a date range) would assist greatly in quickly identifying repeat traffic

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,
    We actually already have a filter option that allows you to filter for repeat visitors. The filter is called “Visitor Type” and is available from our filter drawer on the recording list, heatmap list and reports.

You can see a screenshot of the filter here:
    https://i.imgur.com/A7oiPsn.jpg

12. Could there be a function to exclude a directory, e.g. on my domain I could exclude sections of the site based on directory names, I am running out of credits as whole site has a common/template footer but there are directories I do not need data for

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This request has now been completed. Under ‘Website Settings’ you can set page rules for each installed website. Here you can include/exclude pages matching specific patterns.

13. It'd be really handy if we could get a list of all the pages we've put the Mouseflow tracking code on.

At the moment, we can only keep track of which of our web pages we're monitoring if we keep a separate list.

Ie, if every time someone puts the Mouseflow tracking code on one of our website pages, they need make a note of it in a separate doc or spreadsheet somewhere.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Mouseflow responded

Thanks for reaching out! We actually have this feature. If you login to your account and go to Heatmaps, the full list of all pages which are tracked will be displayed. You can also download this as CSV by clicking All Heatmaps > Download as CSV.

14. Sometimes I want to find specific recordings when a certain bug appeared for the first time or we received customer feedback. With several thousands of recordings, it takes a long time to navigate to the ones in e.g. the morning.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This requst is now completed. We’ve introduced the option to choose to add time marks in our date range picker.

15. Most of people try a solution on a basic plan (free) and later people pay for more options and more things.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We actually have a Free Forever plan which includes 100 sessions/month. To sign up, visit https://mouseflow.com/sign-up. If you already have a trial account, once your trial expires, it will be automatically converted to the Free Forever plan. :)

16. Movement heatmaps should render the data points relative to the DOM elements.

current implementation will not work for us as a lot of our pages that we would like to use mouseflow on will not have their data in the same relative position (for example: some pages would have certain data missing vs. others)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This request has now been completed. The heatspots in the movement map are now rendered relative to the DOM elements.

17. Sometimes users are navigating and their interactions are happening very quickly. So additional slow motion speed of playback options would be beneficial.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve begun implementing this feature and it will be available in an upcoming release in the next couple weeks.

18. It would be great if you could add a feature whereby a we can add a step to a funnel to see if a user clicks on a certain element of a page such as 'Add to cart' or 'Request Quote' so we a as a business can gain a better understanding of conversions under a certain path.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Freddie,

Thanks for reaching out!

We actually have this feature. To set it up, you’ll want to simply send a “virtual pageview” to Mouseflow when a user clicks the “Add to Cart” or “Request Quote” button/link.

You can use the last code snippet in the article below to do this:

https://mouseflow.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206505385-Single-Page-Websites

For example, in jQuery, it would be written like this:

$().on(‘click’, function() {
    window.mfq = window._mfq || [];
    window.
    mfq.push([“newPageView”, “/add-to-cart”]);
    });

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any questions. You can reach us at support@mouseflow.com.

19. When looking at a large number of recordings (or any other data set for that matter), you can't seem to custom sort.

E.g. I want to sort by the 'last seen' column, from being the most recent, to the earliest. This doesn't seem possible within the interface.

Also being able to pick a certain timeframe during the day would be ideal... e.g. I'm looking to view recordings from 08:00 - 09:00 on a certain day. As it stands i have to scroll from 23:59 down to 08:00 and when you have thousands of recordings, this is tedious and poor ux.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Part of this request has been completed. You can now filter the recording list using time (selectable in the date range picker).

We will not be introducing the option to sort columns in the recording list.

20. Situation:

Selected time period of analysis, is not consistent when flowing between Mouseflow features and dashboards.

Use case example:
    Let's say you start on the heatmaps section; when selecting the time period to analyse. If you pick a time period other than the default populated period and then move to another area, lets say funnels, the date/timeframe you selected reverts back to the automatically generated one.

This isn't great UX, as it means you need to manually keep entering the timeframe you're looking to analyse while navigating through the various Mouseflow functions. It also means that sometimes you can lose…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This request has bene completed. The date range is now persistent between the different pages of the app.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?