Skip to content

Mouseflow Feature Requests

Mouseflow Feature Requests

Categories

51 results found

1. This would be very helpful in identifying patterns/bugs on a specific page since we could see how a lot of people are using it.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Into page filter isn't possibile to filter all pages that contains certain word. In many cases the checkuout step have generated urls. The only wildcard availabe is "starts with" (/page*), but in many cases isn't enough

27 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Enable multiple feedback per user in one session. Currently if a user clicks on my feedback/comment icon to manually trigger the feedback (just a free-text area), then they close it, now that they know what it is, then cannot open it again. Any future clicks on the icon do nothing. This is poor usability, and they can no longer give feedback. Also, if they DO give feedback, then later want to give more feedback, there is not way to bring back the feedback dialog.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. First of all, congratulation with the very nice new version! Working great.
    Is it possible to also exclude countries, cities. ISP's etc.

When you hover over a flag I see the system is recognising them clearly. And country is always for example China. But IP is always different. Should be nice if you can exclude them aswel.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd love to download/backup the DATA POINTS for actual statistical analysis exceeding the heat maps etc.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I watch Mouseflow recorded videos I would like to see which keys users are pressing. For examples I can then see at which point users are using the 'tab' key at which point users are using the 'enter/return' key, on which screens/steps using are hitting the 'backspace' key etc. Knowing this will help me to design better interactions and optimize the experience.

May be you can capture this and display as an alert at the bottom of the screen where I watch recorded videos.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be helpful to be able to get a screen recording download URL via the API

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I am watching several videos. And every video at the top header I The problem is that is that with each video it defaults back to the slowest speed 1. Is there any way in setup, or some where that I can have have control of the viewing speed of the video so that I do not have to change it every time I view a new video?

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some of our conversion journeys feature pages which are both success and failure depending on the preceding steps taken by the user. Could we setup funnels with custom variables alongside page URLs to ensure we are giving accurate reporting on user success.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Similar to Goo Analytics, it would be really nice to be able to take two separate time frames we want to compare and have them both displayed in the graph as an overlay. Say for example Mouseflow data showed a flaw in the way navigation was set up on a site and we corrected the issue. It would be great to show the client the level of traffic the site was getting between dates A and B when the issue was still in place, compared to the level of traffic between dates X and Y, once user experience was improved.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add more filters in the filter drop-down, like region, city, ISP, IP address and all other data you have available in the CSV download

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. To enhace the conversion of our surveys, I'd like to be able to let a survey popup in the middle of the screen, instead of the left or right corners. This will dramatically increase submissions!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Heatmaps offer click stats for individual clicks-points, but no option to export an overview in CSV per heatmap. Since this info is already available in mouseflow, it should be possible to aggregate it into a downloadable file. This feature will give valuable insights into user preferences, especially for sites with a lot of links.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When pushing a custom tag or variable when the user clicks on a link, the mouseflow script doesn't have time to record it before the user navigates to the new page. Adding an optional callback - a bit like what google tag manager allows to do with its dataLayer - would allow us to redirect the user only once we're sure the custom tag or variable has been pushed.

Here's how the code could look like:

$('a').on('click', function(e) {
    e.preventDefault();
    window._mfq.push(['tag', 'my-custom-tag'], function(){
    window.location.href = $(this).attr('href'); // this only runs once the tag is successfully pushed and processed by mouseflow…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if MF had one more column on recordings list with the exit (or last) page. We need to know this because all recordings which ends at the page 'X' are not useful for us.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mainly to help provide flexibility in segmenting certain audiences (primarily through custom variables), it's becoming a necessity to add things like "and", "or", "is one of", "is not one of", "except", etc. type of conditional options when specifying tag filters. And the ability needs to be supported both for adding multiple statements together (e.g. this but not this) along with within a single tag (e.g. is one of these 100 IDs).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We have a group of marketing managers who we've set up funnel reports for. They want to be able to add more funnels themselves without relying on administrators. So this request would be to add a way to restrict users based on role only to be able to access certain features (e.g. add new funnels).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. While tags (especially custom dimensions) make it easy to filter or search for specific recordings in a proactive manner, there's no easy way to easily skim through Recordings from a monitoring perspective because key information being considered, such as those passed through via custom variables, are all bundled in the tags column which becomes cluttered and requires expanding. I suggest providing the ability to add custom columns (or at least columns based on specific custom variables) into the Recordings table interface.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When viewing a scroll map it would be nice to be able to zoom out and see the whole page. I've seen and used this feature elsewhere and found it particularly useful for long page designs to get a better overview of the scroll map.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hi,
    it would be realy nice if it's possible to select the feedbackbox not only with language or os. The country ist very interesting also. So you could start different campaings e.g for shipping information spezific for the countrys. Mouseflow use the country flag in recordings. So it should be possible to add the country filter for the feedback campaigns.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?